Introducing Spring '22 Programming
Beginning in March, the Spring season is always one of the busiest times of year for youth soccer clubs. At INTER CT, we want to do all we can to help our own, and ANY / ALL interested soccer players to improve their game, and experience fun in an elite environment.
With so many programs available for current & non-INTER CT players, we have made this guide to help list & briefly explain the Spring '22 soccer programs INTER has to offer. [*Several of these programs are designed to accommodate one another, and our full-time players, in regards to scheduling].
*You can find links to all programs both within, & at the bottom of this article.
1. registering for spring play (All U4 - u9 & Girls U10)
Did you know that no tryouts are required for current players born in 2014 & younger? These youngest players make up the foundation of INTER CT — and we offer options designed to INTERgrate them into both soccer & premier environments.
Adventure soccer (ages 3-5)
- What? - Introducing prospective players to athletic movements, sports environment, teamwork, & soccer using fun & themed session! Registration is OPEN
- Who? - Co-Ed
- When? - Next session runs March 6th - April 10th; 1x week
- Click Link: ADVENTURE SOCCER
Pre-Team Academy (Ages 6 - 8)
- What? - The next step for players 6-8. Our Academy is meant for ages who are not yet registered in competitive leagues (state or national). Their experience is meant to mimic our formal teams — with increased opportunities for weekly practices, in-house & outside games, and pre-seasons. Registration is open with spots on all teams.
- Who? - Boys & Girls players b. 2016, 2015, & 2014
- When? - Seasons begin March 28th. *Teams with March Preseason begin training April 6th.
- Click Link: Pre-Team Academy
Girls 2013 Pre-Team (U10)
- What? - We've expanded our girls program to prepare to add a competitive U10 Girls team into league play. Be a part of this newest opportunity, and help us start the program off strong!
- When? - March Training begins April 6th, and is encouraged for all interested players. *This pre-team season also begins on March 5th.
- Click Link - Find "Girls 2013," HERE
**All interested should contact Girls Director, Ashley Kaufman (Ashley@InterCTFC.com)
2. Spring Soccer Clinics (All Ages)
INTER CT soccer clinics are designed with players in mind: high ball & coach to player ratio, lots of repetitions, and chances for our coaches to observe new & current players. Unlike other clubs, those attending INTER clinics are given chances to both improve AND impress — *some players earn tryout exemptions and roster spots.
Spring clinics @ ALL SAINTS FIELD (FRIDAYS)
- What? - These discounted clinics are open to all players, but offer unique advantages to non-Inter CT players. Players work with their age-appropriate head coach, work on technical development, and are introduced to Premier club standards. Best of all? Top performers may earn early roster spots for Fall '22
- Who? - Boys b. 2008 - 2014; Girls b. 2013 - 2015
- When? - Session 1 begins April 22nd; 1x week for 5 Weeks
- Click Link: Spring Clinics
INTER CT 'EXTRA TIME' Clinics (*Year-Round)
- What? - These small-group clinics are held in 4-5 week sessions, and registrations open year-'round for any player. A great way to develop and hone skills our premier coaches look for in current/prospective players. *Registration CLOSING SOON
- Who? - Boys & Girls b. 2015 - High School
- When? - Next session runs week of March 7 - April 4th; (April - May session dates coming soon).
- Click Link - EXTRA TIME
3. Athletic TRaining (Year-ROund Sessions)
Other year-round programs (which do include Spring '22 start dates) include athletic fitness & training with our affiliates at Sports Performance U. Specialized training with professionals in their field/position.
Athletic training & Fitness @ SPU (Ages 8+)
- What? - At SPU, professional trainers are able to provide Training Fundamentals programs from ages 8-11, and Learn to Train programs (11+) as well as Total Training (12+) options. These include: sport-specific fitness; strength & conditioning; balance & flexibility; injury prevention, weightlifting, and more.
**Players AND parents welcome to register with their professional trainers. **Injury assessment & support offered to ALL.
- Who? - Players ages 8+ (AND interested parents!)
- When? - Week of March 7th start date for ALL sessions. *Additional sessions, end dates, and visits per week vary by age
- Click Link - SportPerformanceU
4. SUMMER CAMPS (*NOW ANNOUNCED)
Though not a Spring program, Summer Camp registrations are now open to ALL players interested in attending. This year, we are offering 10 camps with a wide variety of focuses & purposes. Some camps have limited opening, so begin planning today! Camps begin the week of June 20th & conclude at the end of August. *Early Bird registrations & discounts on select camps are available until March 17th
- Interested in joining a team above the U10 age? Tryouts are likely required. Use our Spring Programs page to find the right age-group & coach contact
- Seeking Spring '22 programs in or near Milford? Explore INTER Milford programming HERE